4 x 4 Wood Fence Post Extractors are designed to be the most effective method of Wood Fence post and attached concrete removal at the lowest possible cost to return added profitability to your company. Our Wood Fence post extractors are built to be virtually indestructible providing Wood Fence post equipment that will most likely provide Wood Fence post removal for the life of your company.
Thank you for taking time to watch the demonstration of the 4 by 4 wood post execrator. The 4 by 4 wood post in this video was set in an 80-pound bag of concrete mix and allowed to cure for several days before this video.
As you can see we are using 2 48” farm jacks to lift the 4 by 4 wood post execrator device, alternating lifting between jacks as we rock the 4 by 4 wood post and concrete back and forth to separate the concrete from the ground.
Our objective is 4*4 fence post removal and concrete in the smallest amount of time. In this case we able to get the 4 By 4 wood post and concrete out of the ground in less than 4 minutes with 1 person working.
The 4 by 4 wood post execrator is made of 3/8-inch steel and other heavy-duty components that offers a very easy 4* 4 fence post removal process. We also powder coat all our units to give them the most lasting finish available.
In our testing so far, the use of 48” farm jacks have led to the best success.
Somethings to consider with using 4 by 4 wood post execrator are:
• If your business removes many 4 by 4 wood posts, your time savings will put dollars on your bottom line.
• If the 4 by 4 wood post integrity has been compromised, the 4 by 4 wood post execrator may not be able to get the 4 by 4 wood post and concrete out of the ground.
• As of this video we have not tested 4 by 4 wood post execrator with a bobcat, forklift or other machinery.
• Our test with hydraulic jacks have not resulting is a good outcome.
• If the 4 by 4 wood post is separated from the concrete, only the post will be removed.
At the end this video I will display my e-mail and contact phone for ordering information and additional questions.
Thank you very much for listening!
See the chart below calculate the potential saving when using Wood Post extractors: